Asian Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 50
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 14 cups mixed vegetables, chopped
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 4 gal. chicken broth
- 80 oz. dried pancit canton noodles, or chow mein noodles
- 1¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup fish sauce
- 50 oz. Sunny Fresh® Precooked Scrambled Eggs, thawed
- ½ cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds, for garnish
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Heat oil in large tilt skillet. Add chopped vegetables and onion, then wok-fry for 3 minutes over high heat.
- Add garlic and fry for 1 more minute. Add ginger and continue to stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add broth and bring to boil, then add noodles. Stir gently to help soften noodles. Once softened, reduce heat and cook 5 minutes for noodles to soak up broth.
- When noodles are cooked and broth well-reduced, add soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and thawed eggs. Taste and add more sauce/juice per your preferences.
- Serve in bowl and garnish with chopped cilantro and black sesame seeds.