Serving Size: 40
- 5 lbs. (1 bag) any Sunny Fresh® Pre-Cooked Scrambled Eggs, thawed
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup basil pesto sauce
- 40 oz. (approx. 10 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ½ cups tomatoes, diced
- 5 12 x 16 pizza crusts
- 5 cups sliced caramelized onions
- 5 cups spinach
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F. Prepare four full-size sheet pans with a pan liner or non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pizza crust on prepared sheet pans.
- Divide Alfredo and pesto sauce evenly across all 5 pizza crusts.
- Distribute diced tomatoes, sliced caramelized onions, and spinach evenly across pizzas.
- Spread 1 pound of scrambled egg per pizza (2 oz. per serving).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over each pizza.
- Place pans in oven and heat for 12–15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool five minutes before serving.