Egg Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 4
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. chopped ginger
- ¼ cup diced red peppers
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 lb. cooked Asian noodles or cooked vermicelli
- 2 cups Sunny Fresh® Precooked Scrambled Eggs
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken or tofu
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, pour sesame oil and heat. Add garlic, ginger, red pepper and green onions. Sauté for 2 minutes until red peppers are soft.
- Add soy sauce and sweet chili sauce along with diced chicken or tofu. Cook an additional minute.
- Add noodles to pan along with eggs and cooked turkey/chicken.
- Heat until eggs and tofu/chicken are heated throughout, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Evenly distribute between 4 bowls and serve with extra side of sweet red chili sauce or a favorite hot sauce.