Steak and Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 50
- 50 brioche buns
- 50 Sunny Fresh® Scrambled Egg Squares
- 12½ cups (100 oz.) beef steak strips, heated
- 3 cups (25 oz.) arugula
- 3 cups (25 oz.) roasted red peppers, sliced
- 50 slices white cheddar cheese
- 3 cups prepared basil pesto (optional)
- Thaw egg squares and heat in 350°F. oven, or steamer, for 10 minutes.
- Starting with bottom bun, place 2 oz. beef steak on sandwich. Add cheese, arugula and peppers on top of steak.
- Add hot egg square then cover sandwich with top bun.
- Optional: Toast buns and spread 1 tbsp. pesto on top bun.