Torta Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 50
- 50 telera rolls −6¼ cups (50 oz.) avocado mash
- 100 slices tomato
- 50 Sunny Fresh® Scrambled Egg Patties
- 3 cups queso fresco
- Optional: Add refried beans, chorizo, steak, bacon or ham
- Split rolls in half, leaving a small portion still connected and making a pocket. Heat egg patties in oven heated to 350°F., or steamer, for 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 oz. avocado mash on bottom of roll then add 2 tomato slices on top. Add heated egg patty and 1 tbsp. queso fresco. If desired, add choice of meat or refried beans before avocado mash.