Hard Cooked and Diced
Cajun Egg Salad
Serving Size: 24
- 2¼ cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2¼ cups red onion, chopped
- 2¼ cups tomatoes, diced
- 54 oz Sunny Fresh® Diced Egg
- 2 cups chickpeas, unsalted, canned
- 8 cups cilantro, chopped
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded Avocado, diced
- 36 oz multi-grain tortilla chips
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning, red onion, tomatoes. Add Sunny Fresh® Diced Egg, chickpeas and cilantro until well mixed.
Additional flavor option
Sriracha Egg Salad: Replace Cajun seasoning with sriracha sauce.
- Fill bowl with shredded lettuce and avocado and place 11/4 cup egg salad on top. Serve with 1 oz of pita chips.